WE ARE STILL OPERATING . Here is how we are now running the our clinic consultations for CORONA VIRUS
Our hours during this time will be
Monday - Saturday 8.00am to 6pm
If you have an emergency after hours please phone the clinic on 5281 2226 and you will be put through to the after hours vet on duty
To our loyal customers we are here to help you and your pet in these tough times.
We strongly feel that we need to help the Government with their attempt to try to control this Corona Virus but also help you and your pet at their time of need.
We will do our upmost not to compromise your family pet’s health, but we do need to as of Tuesday 24th March minimise contact with our customers.
By doing this we will be able to treat your pet, keep you and your family safe but also our Veterinary staff by following the rules set down by the Government.
What to do:
If you require an appointment, please phone the clinic – 5318 5750 – and make an appointment.
• We will have our front reception door locked.
• When you arrive please follow the instructions on the front door.
• We will unlock the back door for you and will leave the room.
• Please enter and place your pet in a cage. Please take off their collar and lead and take that with you.
• Please then leave the clinic and return to your vehicle.
• Once you have left, we will retrieve your pet and start the procedure or consult.
• The vet will talk to you via your phone to get any information that they require & to finalise payment before your pet is collected.
• Once finished, your pet will be placed back in the cage, along with any medication and instructions for you to take home.
• Once we have left the room you will be able to collect your pet.
If you require medications or pet food:
• Please call the clinic so that the required items are ready for when you arrive, and payment can be done over the phone.
• On arrival please ring the clinic from your vehicle, to say you are here and we will place the items outside the door for you.
We do apologise for this inconvenience, but we are sure that you will agree, we are trying to keep everyone safe and healthy but making sure that we are here for you and your pet is also well looked after.
Our dedicated team believes in providing quality, compassionate care for pets in our community
Our dedicated team is always here for your pets
Our Veterinary Hospital provides modern, professional and affordable health care for your pets. We aim to make your pet feel at ease in our clinic with a caring and gentle approach to treatment and consultations. Our dedicated staff and leading veterinarians are all passionate about pets and avid animal lovers.
At our Veterinary Hospital, you’ll be fully supported with sound advice first and foremost. We know that helping our clients starts with providing a good understanding of health care issues and treatment options. With good advice and professional recommendations, you’ll be well equipped to make the best ongoing health care decisions for your pet.
With fully equipped examination rooms, diagnostic machines and pharmaceutical stores we provide on-the-spot assistance for nearly all pet health and medical needs. Take a moment to meet our team and our own pets. We look forward to seeing you and your pet again at the next scheduled visit.
Our small animal patients include dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, birds including chickens and pocket pets including reptiles (just ask for Dr Sally).
Our farm animal patients include goats, sheep, pigs, cattle, Alpaca's and of course we have our dedicated horse clinic - Golden Plains Equine at Lethbridge.
A big part of our local community
Our Veterinary Hospital has been an integral part of our local community for years. In that time, we’ve helped thousands of our clients cats & dogs, rabbits & guinea pigs, birds, horses and even a few snakes. Being so strongly integrated with our local community is important to us and our clients. Our customers know by experience that they can rely on us for sound advice and treatment options and that their pet is in the very best hands with our team.
Catch up with Golden Plains Animal Hospital by following them on Facebook.